Dryer takes too long
– The ventilation grille of the dryer clogged up with dirt.
– If the hose comes off the exhaust hood or separates almost anywhere, it can be and usually is a sign of excessive back pressure. The result of airflow restriction.
– Make sure that the fan casing and internal ventilation of the machine also do not contain excess liquid.
– The gas valve solenoid is faulty.
– The heating element is defective.
– The lint filter might be clogged.
– The humidity sensor is defective.
– The thermostat with a high limit is faulty.
– The thermistor is faulty.
Fuse Appliance Repair will restore your dryer.
Appliance Repair in Denver