Dryer drum not turning
– Start delay timer is on.
– The rollers holding the front part of the drum or the rear bearing failed.
– The machine does not rotate the drum due to the fault of the wedged or burnt out engine.
– The axles on which the rollers are attached worn. The solution is the replacement of the failed components.
– In the event that the electric motor is noisy, but the drum does not rotate, the motor capacitor may have failed.
– The drum drive belt is damaged or stretched.
Fuse Appliance Repair will restore your dryer.
Appliance Repair in Denver