Air Conditioner not cooling enough
Most Frequent Causes for Air conditioner not cooling enough:
– In the system is not enough freon (you need to refuel the air conditioner with a coolant, having previously discovered and eliminating the cause of the leak of freon).
– The air conditioner heat exchanger is contaminated (clogged with dust, leaves and exhaust gases forming a film on the surface of the heat exchanger (they can be cleaned with a high pressure washer, steam cleaner, mechanical means or special chemistry)
– The fan of the air conditioner does not work (the reason for this may be a failure of the control board, starting / working capacitor, electric motor)
– Failure of the four-way valve (this valve is located in the external unit of the air conditioner and is responsible for switching the modes of operation of heat / cold, it can be repaired or replaced
– The temperature sensors are faulty (the sensors can be closed or their resistance is not normal).
Fuse Appliance Repair will restore your air conditioner.
Appliance Repair in Denver